- Java: Java SE, Java EE (EJB, JPA, JSF, JMS, JAX-RS, JAXB)
- IoC: Spring Core, Guice
- SOA: Rest Architecture (Jersey, Apache CXF)
- Java EE runtime: Glassfish, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Build systems: Maven, Gradle
- Relational Databases: Oracle Database (PL-SQL), PostgreSQL, MySQL
- NoSQL Database: Neo4j
- OS: Fedora, RedHat, Oracle Linux Enterprise
- Source Code Management: Git
- Languages: French - mother tongue, English - working knowledge
- 2013/07 - 2013/10 Neo4j trainer for Zenika with Neo Technology partnership.
- 2011/07 - 2013/10 Serial internships and work-internships starting at Zenika
Paris, architecture firm, training, consulting and realization in Java / JEE technologies.
- Worked on DORM project an
internal Open Source project. The main goal
was contribute to Apache Archiva project to add some features, like CUDF support.
- Realization of Neo4j connectors and
plugin for Talend ETL. Available in
- 2010 - 2013 Java, Java EE and Oracle Database independent trainer for SUPINFO, Caen
France. Taught courses for Bachelor and Master promotions. (exercise corrections with video).
- 2010/07 - 2010/11 internship at World Smart Attitudes Paris,
support service provider for BI and Data Management. Made startup project to create an ETL web application
based on an existing Visual Basic application, using the Java EE standard stack (EJB 3.0, JPA 2.0, JSF 1.2).
It was deployed on WebLogic.
- 2009/07 - 2009/11 internship at City of Carentan. Java Swing application
development of a Java using PostgreSQL database to manage school cafeteria invoicing.
- 2013/10 - Master degree in IT; SUPINFO International University, Caen France
Relevant courses: Computing, Java langage, Java EE technologies, Databases, Systems & Networks.
School projects: design and implementation of multiple applications in Java EE (example).
- 2008/07 - High School Diploma; Lycée Alexis de Tocqueville, Cherbourg France Electronic technologies "technical" training using magna